This department consists of three Units:
- Pre-Market Evaluation
- Marketing Authorisation
- Post-Market Evaluation
The Registration Department is charged with the following functions:
- Receipt and processing of applications for product registration.
- Submission of product samples to the Quality Control Lab for Quality Analysis.
- Receipt of quality control results for product samples sent to the quality Control Lab
- Evaluation of dossiers for product registration.
- Receipt and processing of applications for Product Advertisement.
- Issuance of Market Authorisation (Certificate) for products approved for marketing in Sierra Leone.
- Rejection of applications for products that do not comply with Board’s requirement for product registration.
- Compile a list of registered and pending products.
- Compile a list of pharmaceutical companies that have paid group fees and those that are yet to pay.
Contact the department through this email: email@example.com