This department has three units:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
The functions of the Department include:
- Review existing and develop new policies and guidelines with respect to medicines, medical supplies and equipment, vaccines, health technologies and logistics.
- Endorse and operationalize Pharmacy Board of Sierra Leone policy documents.
- Strengthen coordination and partnership for PBSL activities
- Develop, implement and evaluate a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) plan for medicines regulation and related programmes, adapting the current existing method
- Undertake operational research that will inform every department the performance of indicators, following the current M&E method.
- Strengthen the internal assessment review process
- Conduct and strengthen continuous professional development for pharmacy professionals.
Contact the department through this email: