This department consists of two units:
- Revenue Unit
- Disbursement Unit
The functions of the Department include:
- Manage the finances of the Board.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- To advise the Registrar on matters relating to the development, implementation, review of the Board’s financial and accounting procedures
- Advice the Registrar on proper allocation of resources and compliance with all relevant financial regulations.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met as determined by the relevant financial regulations.
- Prepare and review detailed budget for approval by the Board.
- Maintain day to day financial control in accordance with the Board’s financial regulation.
- Support the Registrar in the provision of information for decision making by the Board.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored.
- Ensure the collection of revenue.
Contact the department through this email: email@example.com