This department consists of two units:
Functions of The Department
- The finance department is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of sound financial management system in accordance with appropriate financial regulations
- It ensures that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
- Its advice the Registrar on proper allocation of resources and compliance with all relevant financial regulations.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding and any other initiatives.
- It makes regular reports to the Registrar on income, expenditure with Board’s financial regulation
- Maintains complete and accurate accounts and records of the Board’s financial regulation
- Maintains complete and accurate accounts and records of the Board’s f assets, liabilities, revenues, expenditures and other commitments
- Support the Registrar in the provision of information for decision making by the Board.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored
- Prepare reports and financial statements for the Board as determined by the relevant financial regulations.
- Reconcile monthly all the Board’s bank accounts
- Provide assistance and information during the annual audit of the financial statements.